Greater Noida Industrial Area is located at the intersection of the Western and Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridors and is also the gateway to the Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC). It lies within the National Capital Region of India’s capital – New Delhi and is adjacent to Noida, one of the largest industrial townships in Asia.
The integrated township is shaping up as India’s smartest city, the National Capital Region’s most modern urban development centre and its fastest-developing center of attraction. It has emerged as a modern model of far-sighted town planning.
The Future City – From Economic Point Of View
- Noida , Yamuna & Greater Noida Created With The Aim Of Creating Entrepreneur Environment
- Just 40 km from National capital of India
- Connected to Delhi by 6 Lane road
- Integrated Industrial Township
- Heliport, Greater Noida
- Futuristic Transportation
- Greater Noida Bird Sanctuary*
- Sports Complex
- City Centre*
- Office Building Complex
- 19 KM Cycle Track