We are one of the leading venue planner and provider in India, that offers technology driven, world- class facilities and safety standards suitable for hosting international business-to- business exhibitions, conferences, congresses, product launches, and promotional events, amongst others. (Source: VMR Report). Our exhibition and convention centre is divided into two distinct areas, the exhibition area and the showroom or the mart area. The exhibition area has halls which are connected to each other. The mart area houses showrooms that are owned by individual exporters.
Set out below is a list of services, including, but not limited to the following offered at our exhibition and convention centre:
- Security: Our exhibition and convention centre has a three -tier security and is accustomed to the terms put by special protection group for high-level meetings and delegations. The venue is equipped to host conferences of international level, with police escort for each official delegation and VVIPs. Additionally, there is 24×7 security provided by a leading security services provider, in house HHMD & DFMD, x-ray scanning machines can be arranged, Turnstile, RFID, bar coding are arranged by event organizers; security guards at the entry gates of the venue; and entire area is secured through barbed walls and CCTV.
- Food & Beverage: Our exhibition and convention centre has multiple kitchens at different levels, multiple dining options and cafeterias as well as food courts with large sitting capacity. Food & Beverages facilities offered at exhibition and convention centre amongst other, includes, availability of large walk-in chillers for storage at different temperatures, in-house bar, facilitation in taking orders at exhibitor stands, assisting in procuring liquor licenses for exhibitors and organizers, multiple food brands (Indian and International) available for sale over the counter; and different type of cuisines can be made
- Electricity Supply: In-house uninterrupted power supply of 34 MW + 3 MW Solar Power facilitates seamless electricity supply that is imperative to a smooth exhibition experience and there’s absolutely no shortage of electricity or power outage at our Company.
- Banking and Foreign Exchange Services: Our exhibition and convention centre has onsite bank such as Punjab National Bankand two ATMs. During the events additional mobile ATMs and Foreign Exchange Counters are set up for convenience of international visitors.
- Helipad: Our exhibition and convention centre has three helipads for large helicopters capable of transporting
- Medical Facilities:, The medical teams along with ambulance are deployed for entire duration of event. However, in large events/Government events tie up with hospitals is done through district administration in addition to medical team and ambulance in
- Utility Kit: As a part of our marketing initiative, we have been collaborating with exhibitors by providing them with a dynamic “utility kit” for all their exhibition needs prior to the The utility kit contains everything an on-ground team needs for managing the event seamlessly.
- Housekeeping Services: Our Company has well maintained rest rooms in compliance with international standards. Our housekeeping services is handled by the third party which also manages housekeeping services of India’s leading
Our Owned IPs
We also organise self-developed exhibitions such as ‘India International Hospitality Expo’ and ‘Ayuryog Expo’. These owned IPs provide us with a direct revenue stream by gathering both spectrums of the industry participants under a single roof. Our Company held virtual shows of these owned IPs during the lockdown state, including a series of webinars were organized for IHE and Ayuryog patrons, which were well received and highly appreciated.
India International Hospitality Expo (IHE)
IHE India International Hospitality Expo – IHE, was launched in August 2018 with a vision and mission to be the biggest hospitality show in India. The initial launch of the show entailed on-boarding various hospitality sectors, tapping potential participants across sectors and also popularizing the show for effective trade visitor ship. Currently, IHE has grown and widened its reach to include many industry sectors into IHE’s ambit; i.e., hotel and restaurants, food and dining, tourism infrastructure, travel and tours, kitchen and hospitality equipment, housekeeping supplies, interior designing, engineering and maintenance, other service providers, logistics and supply chain, hard goods and even the expo trade.
Yoga and Naturopathy is amongst the fast growing segments in India and to cater to this enterprising sector, a World Assembly on Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy (WAAYN), was planned and structured. This show strategically integrates health, wellness & well-being and connects the natural health experts and academic institutions across the globe giving all stakeholders a common platform to approach towards the concept of unified well-being.
Sales, Marketing and Branding
We have invested and expect to continually invest in sales and marketing activities. We have a dedicated marketing team that coordinates our sales and marketing activities to promote our brand and our convention and exhibition centre. We undertake branding campaigns through television, industry magazines and newspapers. We also work closely with digital media agencies to optimize our website and promote our digital outreach through social media such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. As of March 31, 2019, 2020, 2021 and the six months ended September 30, 2021, we had had incurred an expenditure of ₹ 11.82 million, ₹ 23.82 million, ₹ 1.28 million and ₹ 2.68 million, respectively towards advertising and branding. We also participate in industry conferences for networking opportunity. We also promote the events that we complete and present testimonials of participants who attended the exhibitions or events on our social media pages.
Our venue is divided into two distinct areas – the exhibition area and the showroom or the mart area. The mart area houses showrooms that are owned by various individual exporters. The mart is primarily aimed at handicraft exporters and also includes buying agents, government emporia and other exporters. The mart provides these exporters a platform which reduces their time in transit, facilitating the interface with the importers, reducing the costs of renting space and also provides the buying agents, who act as a link between importers and exporters, opportunity to display the samples to various parties involved.
IT and data management systems
Our IT systems are vital to our business and in accordance with prevailing laws, we have an inhouse managed information technology infrastructure and have adopted an IT policy to assist us in our operations. There are multiple automation systems implemented at our convention and exhibition centre which help us in our day-to-day operations. We have also implemented the use of enterprise resource planning in managing our financial accounting, material management, sales and distribution. Our network infrastructure is under the surveillance of high-end firewall and wi-fi controller. We also have two firewalls i.e., Dell SonicWall Super massive 9200 for Wi-Fi Infra and Dell SonicWall 4600 for LAN Infra which automatically synchronizes the data by itself. We consistently make efforts to upgrade our systems to ensure business continuity. Our information technology with infrastructure is equipped with a 10 gigabyte per second backbone network availed on demand from major telecom operators. We have centralized public address system and Base Transceiver System. Our premises is monitored 24/7 with CCTV cameras.
We believe and consider our human resource as a key asset for driving growth. As of March 31, 2019, 2020, 2021 and the six months ended September 30, 2021, we had 75, 87, 68 and 63 employees. In addition, we contract with third party manpower agencies for the supply of manpower, and as of March 31, 2019, 2020, 2021 and the six months ended September 30, 2021, we had 254, 245, 211 and 118 contractual employees. Our people development processes lay emphasis on sharpening skill sets and delivering exceptional value to focus on areas that are critical for realizing the Company’s vision and objectives. The Company provides employees with multiple opportunities to improve their knowledge, skills and abilities, thereby ensuring and encouraging professional growth through various initiatives.